My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Stamping day

Good evening all, I hope you had a good weekend?
Mine was very busy as usual! My husband and I went to a vintage fair at the Spa in Scarborough on Saturday. We were all dressed up and had to walk in the wind and rain to get there, needless to say we had lots of people giving us funny looks! I wore something that once I took my fur and hat off, I didn't look too out of place, especially as we were stopping for a meal on the way home!
Sunday was the annual stamping day which is in aid of Childline and always a really good day.
Here are the photos of the cards I made:





This put me in the mood for making yet more Christmas cards yesterday and so this is what I came up with:






I think I am getting close to the point where the mere site of a Christmas topper makes me yawn! I have made about 130 so far, how about you?

All for now, Tina x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Your cards are nothing short of stunning, they are simply gorgeous.

    Best wishes as always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete