My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 1 November 2013

Freebie Friday

Hello everyone! 
I hope you have all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend?
I am going to a craft sale tomorrow at the Lincoln showground because I obviously need more craft stuff! Maybe I'll see you there!

I know I am probably boring you now but I have been making yet more Christmas cards, these are just a few of them:
For the background cut out I used a tonic die set and the decoupage is Forever Friends


Papers are all from a Forever Friends set I have had for the last couple of years and I am still wading my way through them!


Another Tonic die cut card with Forever Friends


Same again



This card was made using another Tonic die cut card, the village is a Marianne die, then I finished off with ribbon and a couple of buttons. 


Now, to this weeks freebie, with Christmas drawing ever nearer, I have made some old fashioned Christmas card stacks for you. You have a choice of printing as a single layer but looking as though it has layers or printing out the sheets with the layers and stacking them up.
As usual you can find the download at the main site, here is a preview of the download


All for now, Tina x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    I loved the Christmas cards, they are absolutely beautiful. The traditional ones are especially nice because they are more of a vintage style and thank you very much for the freebie; you are very generous by giving us these and much appreciated.
    Best wishes always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete