My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Pickering war weekend

Hello Bloggers!
Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been away again! This time it was for our annual trip to Pickering for the 1940s war weekend. Although the weather was awful this year, we cant really complain because it was the first time in the 6 years we've been going that it rained on and off all weekend. Still, we don't let the weather stop us from having a good time!
I thought I would share some of the photos with you:


Mark and I on Saturday at Pickering showground.



Pickering station


Me on the steam train


Mark on the steam train






  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    You and Mark look lovely and very authentic in your 1940's clothes, really great and thank you for sharing.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics tina!!looks like u had a good time!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jean and Irene, the weather was awful but we made the best of it!
    Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete