My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 25 October 2013

Freebie Friday-Halloween inserts

Happy Friday people!
That time of the week is here again, my doesn't the time fly? 
With Halloween fast approaching, I have given some A5 inserts in portrait and landscape as today's freebie.
As usual, you can go to my main site for the file.
I have had a really busy week and so haven't had time to do much, I made some very quick and easy Christmas cards using embossing folders and die cuts:

This one is a card run through an embossing folder, I then added a die cut bell and peel off. I then finished it with a bow and some gems. Very simple!


This one is another embossing folder which I lightly inked over and added the same bell in a different colour. Again I finished with a bow and a greeting peel off.


Have a good weekend, all for now Tina x

No comments:

Post a Comment