My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Sunday 20 October 2013

Papplewick Pumping Station 40s weekend 2013

Good evening Bloggers, I hope you have had a really good weekend? It always seems so short doesn't it?
I was at Eagle on Saturday for craft club, as usual I had a good time with all my friends.
Here are the cards I made:





Today we went to Papplewick Pumping station for a 40s weekend, we were lucky with the weather and had a really good time.
Here is the evidence!






































All for now, Tina x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    You did have a goodtime on your 40's week-end didn't you? really great photos thank you for letting us see them.
    Well you have done it again Tina, your cards are really gorgeous, you are as I have said before...a really talented lady.
    Beat wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete