My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 30 May 2014

Freebie Friday-Tutorial

Good evening everyone! I hope you are looking forward to hopefully a dry weekend?
I have had a busy week as ever and have not had much time for crafting. I have made another bendy card with a totally different theme. I have to say, I am not really fond of steam-punk, as I just don't really get it but I had a go for a change and this is what I came up with.



The tutorial this week is for a pop up card, as usual you will find it on the tutorial page of my main site.
All for now, Tina x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    This card is a real change but very nice, be very useful for a man's card as men are always very hard to make cards for. Luvly jubbly.

    Best wishes a;ways
    Jean

    ReplyDelete