My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 16 May 2014

Freebie Friday-Tutorial.

Hello friends, I hope you are going to make the most of the lovely weather we have been promised for the weekend? I wont be seeing much of it, as I am at club most of the day tomorrow and on Sunday I am going to a craft fair.
I have had a very busy week with a trip to Worcester and a trip to Pontefract, so there hasn't been much time for making cards.
I did have time to make a tutorial on a new card for you, so I hope you like it.


You will find the free tutorial as usual on the tutorial page of my main site.
All for now, Tina x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    I love this card it is so unusual in it's shape but very,very nice. Thank you for sharing this card with us but most of all for writing all the instructions out. You are a very generous person, so once again, thank you.

    My very best wishes,always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete