My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 9 May 2014

Freebie Friday-Woodland creatures

Good evening, I hope you have had a good week?
Last Bank holiday Monday we went to Tattershall Castle, its a nice place to go if you don't mind steps!
This is the view from the top of the castle, looking down on Trinity church.
 Tattershall Castle

I have actually had time to make a couple of cards this week.
This is another bendy card which I have used Xcut build a scene dies with. 


This one was made using some free stamps on a magazine and gilding flakes.


Freebie

The Freebie this week is a sheet of woodland creatures digistamps, I hope you like them.
As usual you will find them on my download page of my main site.
Have a good week, all for now, Tina x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    That card is completely different but very, very nice and again thank you for the freebies,luvly jubbly, and also for sharing this with us. Take care.
    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete