My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 6 June 2014

Freebie Friday

Evening bloggers!
Its Friday again! The weeks are flying by! 
I have had a terrible week, my husband has been away in Normandy for the D Day celebrations and while he has been away everything has gone wrong!

I have been making his birthday card while he has been away and thought I would share it with you as I know he doesn't look at my blog!

Front


Inside



I used the new Xcut tunnel dies, this set is the 'woodland' one. I also used a mixture of Stampin' Up and Clarity stamps.

The Freebie Friday this week are 3 sheets of Oriental designs, I hope you like them.
As usual you can find the download on my main site.
All for now, Tina x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Loved the stamps...you are so generous in sharing all these lovely goodies with us. Thank you so much. Take care Tina,

    My very best wishes, always

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,
    It's me again, I forgot to say what marvellous cards you have done, I got carried away with the stamps. I'm sure Mark will love his card , because it is luvly jubbly. Take care

    Best wishes always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete