My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 15 November 2013

Free tutorial

Happy Friday people!
I cant believe its Friday already! I hope you have all had a good week? I have a terrible cold which has reached its peak today. I am off to club for the day tomorrow, so I hope to be feeling a bit better for that.
I have a tutorial for you today on how to make an over stamped card. As usual you will find the file on my main site which I have just changed slightly. You will now find two columns on the download page, one has all the freebie files and the other has the tutorials in the hope they will be easier to find.
Here are a couple of samples of the card:



Have a good weekend, Tina x

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tina,
    Wow!!! what unusual cards, that technique you have used is just beautiful, when you have a talent Tina, it shows through your cardmaking, and it does show in yours;you are a very clever lady.
    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tina,
    Wow!!! what unusual cards, that technique you have used is just beautiful, when you have a talent Tina, it shows through your cardmaking, and it does show in yours;you are a very clever lady.
    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jean,
      Thank you, you are always so kind. You make beautiful cards as well which you should always be proud of!
      Best wishes as always, Tina

      Delete