My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 22 November 2013

Freebie Friday

Happy Friday people!
Are you looking forward to the weekend? Maybe you are going Christmas shopping or are you one of those really organised people who has everything under control and finished all the shopping? 
Today's freebie is a collection of Christmas inserts for you to print and use inside your cards. The inserts are in A5 and come in both portrait and landscape. Please be patient as the file is quite large and may take a while to download, as usual it can be found on my main site
Have a good weekend and I'll see you soon, Tina x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    I am so sorry I forgot to thank you for those brilliant inserts you so kindly let us have as downloads; they will be just the job, thank you so much.
    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean,
    Always glad to be of help!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete