My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Craft and chat club

Good evening Bloggers,
I hope you are all having a good week? 
Mine is better than last week as I am feeling so much better, I had a horrific cough for two weeks which with the help of antibiotics is starting to get better.
I was at Craft and Chat club last Saturday and made a couple of cards using a Sizzix Bigz die which cuts 1 panel and then you link however many you want together to make a concertina album. Here are the two I have made:



I hope you like them, personally I cant choose my favourite between them!
All for now, Tina x

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tina what lovely cards, super with them being a double flip card, these are just gorgeous.

    Best wishes as always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete