My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 28 February 2014

Freebie Friday- Cute mouse digistamps part 2

Good evening everyone, its freebie Friday again!
I cant believe how quick its come around again! I hope you liked the freebie last week, if so you are in for a treat as this weeks freebie is the second part of the collection.
As usual you can download the freebie from my main site.

This week I have been busy with my latest toy! I have loads of silicone moulds which I normally use UTEE or modelling clay with to make my own embellishments but this time I have been using hot glue sticks with my hot glue gun to fill the moulds and they come out lovely!

These are some I made and then painted with pearl acrylic paints.


I went for a workshop yesterday with Cutting Edge crafts, we had a lovely afternoon with them in a lovely relaxed atmosphere with David being very patient and kind to my ladies, here is one of the cards we made which is a double dutch fold card.


We will definitely go for more workshops with David and I can recommend them to you. 

All for now, Tina x


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Tina,
    These embellishments are just great, I like theses better than the bought ones, absolutely lovely. The card is lovely for a man's card, so good. I have said this before Tina, You are just brilliant with your craft work.

    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,
    I forgot to thank you for the other digi stamps, they are cute, so thank you once again.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete