My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 21 February 2014

Freebie Friday

Hello everyone!
I am sorry for the lack of posts but it was my sons' 18th last Monday and so we travelled down to Sussex for a family get together to celebrate his birthday. I have been ill with a terrible cough which has been upsetting my asthma for the last 12 days and so haven't got much done lately. 
Today's freebie is a set of 4 cute mice digistamps, they are really sweet and I hope you like them! 
Hopefully I will start to feel better this week and get round to some card making.
Have a good week, see you soon, Tina x
P.S. As usual you will find the free stamps on my main site

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Hope you are better than when I spoke you last, when you get a cold it's always a beauty.
    Thank you very much for Digi stamps they're lovely and very useful, aren't they cute?
    Take care Tina.

    Best wishes always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete