My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 20 September 2013

Freebie Friday

Good evening everybody! I hope you have all had a good week and are looking forward to an even better weekend?
I thought I would start by showing you some of my latest cards, here they are:

This one was made at the Birchwood club, Pat did the demo and showed us how to make the fuchsias, I really like this card.


This Christmas tree die is a freebie on one of the magazines at the moment, its worth getting hold of if you can find it!


The next two cards are braided cards, they are created by using a lace die or stencil down the spine. The stamps on both are from the Little Claire September kit.



Now on to the freebie, this week I have given you a couple of silhouettes and made sure I have left enough room on the sheet for you to use your fancy dies to cut the images out. As usual, the freebie can be found on the main site. Enjoy! All for now, Tina x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Tina, those plaited ones are really nice and so is the easel one, They both are a nice change for Christmas cards, and you have once again come up with some lovely ideas.
    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,
    Thank you for the downloads it is very kind of you to share these with us. I must have missed a couple of your blogs and I have just been catching up with them. Tina your cards are amazing no two ones are the same, you are very talented.
    Best wishes always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete