My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 6 September 2013

Freebie Friday

Hello Bloggers!
I trust you have all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. We have a busy one planned, we are going to a 40s weekend tomorrow and then the usual out and abouts on Sunday.
I am busy pondering over what to wear tomorrow depending on the weather.
I have put a freebie on today, for a change I have given you a couple of fairy digistamps, I hope you like them!
All for now, Tina x
As usual you will find the freebie on the main site

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Lovely photos and the views are amazing, Than you for the freebies...very nice.

    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean,
    Thank you, I am glad you liked them.
    Tina x

    ReplyDelete