My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Workshops and Demos

Good evening Bloggers! I hope you are having a good week and enjoying the cooler weather?
I have such a busy week, I was out for the day yesterday, I have been at a workshop with Llinda this afternoon, tomorrow I have a club meeting at my house and then I think I am going to the cinema with my friends! No rest for the wicked as the say!
I have a demo for the ladies tomorrow involving a card which my friend Jean, sent me not so long ago. 
Basically, you just die cut a frame and topper and glue half the frame one side and half the topper on the other side, so that when the card is shut, they interlock.
Here are some I made very quickly ready for the demo tomorrow:





I photographed the circular one twice to try and give you an idea of how they work a bit better.

Here are the pictures of the cards we made today at Llindas:




The last one was stamped and embossed on acetate and all were on the theme 'Bon Voyage'.
All for now, Tina x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Loved the cards that you did at class they are very effective and a lovely change.
    I also like the other cards as well it makes a huge difference with the correct frames doesn't it? and those are gorgeous. I hope your class enjoyed making those, I just love that style of card.
    Best wishes, always.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean, I hope I did you justice on your card project, they had a lovely afternoon and made two cards each. They were thoroughly spoilt with afternoon tea and won't want to go back to the bowls club! Tina x

      Delete