My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Saturday 24 August 2013

Freebie Friday

Good evening friends, I hope you are enjoying your weekend? I have had a lovely day with my friends doing a workshop with Mandy Murphy from Stampin' up.
Here are the pictures of the cards we made:





 Post it note holder



I cant believe I made 8 cards, that has to be a record!
FREEBIE:
Now, I know we don't like to talk about Christmas in August but lets face it, its never too early for us crafters. So, with that in mind this weeks download is a collection of Santa digistamps.
Please go to the main site for the download.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Tina!!! you have set a record there. The cards are again are so beautiful and not one the same. Luvly jubbly. Have a nice holiday and a good rest.

    Best wishes, as always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,

    It's Jean again, I have just seen the Freebie and downloaded it. Thank you so much for sharing these.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete