My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 23 August 2013

What a week!

Good evening bloggers, I hope you have all had a good week? Mine has been manic but very enjoyable!
We had friends from Sussex come up and spend a couple of days with us, it was also my birthday on Wednesday. Thank you to everyone who gave me cards, (all 24 of them!) I had so many beautiful hand made cards which of course will be kept in my collection. 
I thought I would bore you all stupid and share some of the photos from the week.
Mark and Steve in Marks new car


They thought they looked cool, how little they know.....cool car, shame about the old farts inside it!!!

Sharon took this lovely picture of Shadow fast asleep.


Pictures of our day out in Newark


What a couple of ..................posers!




Should have been behind the bars.......


Ok Mark, you really can stop posing now!


Newark castle

I hope I havent bored you too much!
I am going away on holiday for a week to Wales, so I shan't be posting for a while but if I get time tomorrow I will try and upload a freebie,so watch this space! All for now, Tina x 



1 comment:

  1. The car looks great doesn't it? I bet that is Marks pride and Joy.
    Best wishes
    Jean

    ReplyDelete