My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Project for the girls

Good evening Bloggers! I trust you are all well? I must say, I have been a bit disappointed where we live, I have been waiting for a really good thunder storm as I love watching them, I have been let down!We have had a few rumbles and plenty of rain but nothing to write home about on the storm front and it is still as hot as ever.
Tomorrow is my last meeting of the season until September with the ladies at the bowls club and guess who is doing the demo?
Well here it is:



To create the card base, I cut my card 5 1/4 x 11 inches, I scored the card at 3 inches from each end creating an overlapping gatefold (it overlaps to allow for the card lost when the shape is cut). I then cut each end using a Marianne die and cut them at different directions to make them fit nicely together. I added some faux leaves and used a multitude of flower punches including the tonic petals and pairs to create the bouquet. I stamped a verse on the inside and used a die cut frame to accentuate it. The front was finished off with a bow and a small greeting. I hope they like and enjoy recreating it!
Bye for now, Tina  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,

    What a gorgeous card!!! it is just so lovely and delicate, you never cease to amaze.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete