My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 26 July 2013

Freebie Friday

Hi everyone, are you all ready for the weekend?
I have had a busy week as usual, I did a demo yesterday which went well I think! It was the card from the last post. I am out all day tomorrow to craft and chat club and we have Jo Channon from C&C coming, so looking forward to that one.
I have made a couple of cards this week, this is one of them which is for my Stepdad who is a biker.


The image is a digistamp from La Pashe which I mounted onto black card, this had been put through an embossing folder and then gone over with gilding wax. I have gone a bit mad on using cogs on mens cards at the moment, sorry, but I just love them! I finished off with a stamped sentiment on a Spellbinder die cut.
I have put a freebie Friday on for you today, which I think is a lovely summery image, here is a preview. As usual, you will find the full file on the download page of my main site. Have a lovely weekend, all for now, Tina x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,

    Thank you for the freebies, very nice and I love the bikers card hee! hee!

    Jeabn

    ReplyDelete