My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 19 July 2013

Freebie Friday

Good evening bloggers! Are you all enjoying this heat? I have to say, I don't like it myself and I try and stay out of it as much as possible. I hope you are looking forward to a nice weekend?
I am sorry I haven't posted for a couple of weeks, I just don't know where the time has gone! I have been so busy with friends and clubs and of course the Doncaster craft show, where I had a lovely time spending all my money!
Today's download is a very pretty, summery one, which I hope you will like. It is from a painting called  "The time of the lilacs". The download includes toppers, and decoupage done as a stack and as invertage.
You will find the main download on the main site, here is a preview for you. Please be patient as the files take a couple of minutes to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment