My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Sunday 30 March 2014

Latest projects

Good evening everyone, I hope you have all had a nice weekend?
I had a card from each of my children today but that was as far as the Mothers Day thing went!
I have been busy today making cards with a couple of the new dies I recently bought.

This first one is the Tattered Lace oriental panda die, which is so lovely you don't need to do much with it for a great card.

This next one is a white on white card, which can be really effective. I have used a new Marianne die for the shaped top, Petras mirror for the main shape and then various Marianne dies for all the other embellishments. Some handmade flowers to finish it off.

I hope you like them!
All for now, Tina x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina

    Looks like you've done it again, your cards with those die cuts on are so lovely. It isn't just having a die, it's knowing how to make such brilliant cards with them; and you have so many ideas and it makes your cards not just pretty ( which they are of course) but amazing; you are so clever and talented.

    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean, you are still my number one fan!!!
      As always, I look forward to your opinions, best wishes, Tina

      Delete