My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Thursday 20 March 2014

Freebie Friday-Card tutorial

Good evening everyone, I hope you are all well?
I am posting the freebie early this week as I am going to the craft show at the NEC tomorrow and I will be late home and probably very tired, its hard work spending money!!! Maybe I'll see you there?

The pictures below are the card I have made a tutorial for which as usual can be downloaded from my main site under the free tutorial section.

Front

Inside

The card itself is very simple, it is more the decorating that takes the time!

Here are some other cards I have made this week:

This card was made using the Marianne Anja corner die on all 4 corners of a square piece of card, matted onto a coloured card. The topper is a little notelet I have had for ages, stamped with a Clarity message and a bow to finish it off.


This card was made by measuring 10cm from each side of an embossed A4 card and drawing a pencil line. The semi circle die is from Heartfelt creations and was cut on the line each side. I then scored the card, top and bottom of the die cut area. I used a Martha Stewart punch and punched 2 flower borders which I glued on the front panel of the card. The little flowers on the semi circles come in the same die set, I then used Cosmic shimmer glue in the centres of all the flowers on the card. The topper is a Spellbinder die and so is the main flower in the centre. 


For this card, I stamped Little Claires beach hut and coloured with pro markers. I die cut it using an Xcut ornate frame die and mounted it onto a square card which has been embossed with an Embossalicious frame folder and inked over.


Thats all for now, Tina x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Tina your cards once again are soooooooh! beautiful. The one with the semi circles is just gorgeous and I really like the one you have made with the Anja corner die, but then again I like them all. Such a talented lady. Thank you for the download as well, that is really useful and so kind of you to share. Thank you Tina.

    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete