My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Saturday 21 December 2013

Freebie Friday

Hello my blog friends!
I am sorry this post is late but I have been so busy, you know how it is...
This weeks freebie is an instruction file on how to make a stretch card, these cards are so easy to make, there is no cutting and slotting together like some others. 

Here is a picture of a stretch card to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:


Side view:


As usual you will find this download on my main site on the freebie and tutorial page under the tutorials.

Here are the last of my Christmas cards for this year:







These cards were made with a Sizzix pop up tree die.
Ok, I promise no more Christmas cards!

All that's left to say now, is I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! Tina x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina, Thank you for our freebie File. Your instructions are so good, it is like you sitting with me whilst I do my card.Your Christmas cards with the pop up Christmas trees are really lovely...and yes you have managed to do it again by making something else entirely different but gorgeous at the same time.
    Wishing you all the best of everything over Christmas and and the New Year. Take care Tina and looking forward to seeing your new creations in the New Year.
    Beat wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jean, Thank you, it will be strange not making Christmas cards anymore after making so many! I am looking forward to starting new projects in the new year! I hope you and all your family have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous new year.
    All the best, Tina

    ReplyDelete