My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 13 December 2013

Freebie Friday

Good evening Bloggers! 
Christmas is nearly here!, are you all ready for it? I'm nearly there, I think!
The weeks are just flying by now, or is that just me?

Here are some of the cards I have been making this week:

The first card actually isn't a Christmas one for a change! This one was made for a friends Grandson who will be 4 this month and is having a pirate tea party, so this fits in well with the theme. 
Happy Birthday Jack!


This card was made using Spellbinder dies, there is a silver piece of card mounted onto a white base. The next mat has been cut using Spellbinder bracket dies and then embossed. The bauble is from the heirloom bauble set and made into a shaker card with a stamped message background. The card is finished with a white bow, with a snowflake and gem on top. The bottom of the card has silver braiding as a border.


The last card was made using Spellbinder card creator dies in cream and white, mounted onto wine colour card. The stamp is a Stampin' up one which I coloured using pencils and highlighted with pens.


Freebie Friday
This weeks freebie is breaking away from Christmas, I thought for a change I would do something on a male theme. There is a decoupage stack with a sports car and the other is a motorbike for those petrol headed men in your life!
As usual the download can be found on the main site.
All for now, Tina x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina
    You have done it again!!! the cards are brilliant and yes Jack will love his pirate card you have been brilliant there, it is beautiful. That heart card is a real treat and it looks so delicate and gorgeous. I also like the other card as well that is a bit different in style, it is like a Victorian card, beautiful Tina. I don't know how you keep managing to come up with such different ideas and such beautiful cards, but then you are so talented Tina and that is why. Bye for now Tina.
    My very best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete