My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Sunday 9 June 2013

Hello Bloggers! Have you had a good weekend? I hope so.
I spent the day in Spalding yesterday, starting with Springfields shopping outlet, then into town and finally to Baytree nurseries, where they had a reptile show going on. There were lots of different snakes, lizards and even tortoises! I found it really interesting and even got to hold a chameleon myself, isn't he gorgeous?


There are also a couple of resident peacocks in the centre and they are allowed the run of the place, what a strange place to perch though!


I suppose it is ergonomic for him!
All for now, Tina x 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,

    Thank you once again for the freebies, it is very good of you to do this for us.
    I think you are much braver than me holding those animals ( Hee! hee!)
    Look forward to your next entry on your blog.
    Take care. Jean

    ReplyDelete