My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 28 June 2013

Good evening bloggers! Are you ready for the weekend? I am sorry for the lack of posts over the last week, I had a knee operation last Friday and so I have been trying to rest and hobbling about on crutches for the last week.
It has been difficult trying to do things which don't involve too much movement and so I went mad on Wednesday and sat with my air dry clay and moulds and made some lovely toppers, as you can see from this picture.
I used some gilding wax on some of the toppers and you can really see the difference, it really brings them to life.
At one of my craft clubs, we had a competition where we were given a kit to make a card, we had to make the original card with the kit and then take the second kit home and make a variation. These were the two I made, below is the first original card.
This is my variation.
This was the second original.
My variation.
Unfortunately I didn't win but I was happy with what I had made.
I have also made this card especially for a regular customer. The main card was designed using the digital designer program, I then decoupaged the images and added a Cheery Lynn corner die and a flower with a gem in the centre.

I am off to craft club tomorrow for the day, I hope you enjoy your weekend, all for now, Tina x




1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Wow!!! what beautiful cards and there is no stopping you now with your dry clay !!! never the less you have made those toppers brilliantly. I wish I had your talent. Take care Jean

    ReplyDelete