My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 31 May 2013

It's freebie Friday!
If you go to the download page on my main site you will find this weeks freebie, this week I have put some stacks and some inverted tunnel stacks on for you, Enjoy!
Today's cards, here are 3 cards which are a variation on a theme. All the cards are side opening A5 landscape cards, they have been made by using 2 sheets of A5 card. The front piece has been creased and then stuck onto the rear piece to enable it to open. I have then embossed 2 borders on core card which has been sanded. The main image in the middle is also embossed and sanded, all of the folders used on all 3 cards are Cuttlebug embossing folders. This is an easy way of making a side opening landscape card without using larger card.
Have a good weekend, Tina x




1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    I haven't visited for a couple of days but my oh my this is worth waiting for. These cards that you have very kindly shared with us are just stunning. Thank you for that and also for the freebies you have generously given to us. Can't wait for your next blog. Take care

    Jean

    ReplyDelete