My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Sunday 19 May 2013

Good evening bloggers, I hope you have had a good weekend?
As usual mine has been a busy one, craft club all day Saturday and out all day today before coming home and cooking a lovely roast lamb dinner.
The weather here lately has been very hit and miss, here is a picture of my two cats, Smokey and Shadow soaking up the tiniest bit of sun on the carpet, typical cats!

Today's card has been made with my latest die (I can see it is going to be a favourite!), it is a Spellbinder card creator die called 'enchanted labels 28', it fits on a 5x7 card. You get the two dies as shown in the picture and then a small oblong one ideal for a sentiment.


All for now, Tina x

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tina, you have done it again, absolutely beautiful. It is so pretty and couldn't be better to suit the image. Luvly jubbly

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jean, I hope you enjoy your pack of die cuts when you get them!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete