My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Sunday 28 April 2013

Good evening everyone, I hope you have had a good weekend? mine has been busy as always!
I thought I would share the card I made at club on Saturday. 
It is a drawer easel card, I confess I did actually buy a ready cut kit for this one from La Pashe, but all the decoration is my own! I used papers from a black and white pad, the stamp is a wood mounted one from Stampendous, which I stamped in black ink and left uncoloured on a Nellies multi frame die cut. I added a couple of gems to the flowers to pretty it up a bit and then matted it onto black and rounded the corners.
For the stopper I matted and layered more paper and put an embossed topper saying "On your special day" which I dont think the camera has picked up. I used an X cut border die for the black border. I finished off with a polka dot bow and some black ribbon and a brad for the drawer pull.
I hope you like it!
If you go to the main site I shall be putting a late freebie Friday download on for you to enjoy. 
All for now, Tina x

No comments:

Post a Comment