My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Monday 22 April 2013

Good evening bloggers! I hope you all had a good weekend?
I thought I would share with you the cards I made on Saturday, we had the lovely Jo Channon come to our club and we made 3 cards with her. 
The first card was made using a Spellbinders 3D M-bossibilities folder as the background which we then rubbed over with gold gleam, which as you can see it really makes it pop. We then cut a frame out of double sided film using a spellbinders die and then covered it with gilded flakes and stuck it onto a stamped image of a car which was coloured with distress inks.
 The second card was made with an A4 M-bossibilities folder for the background and again rubbed over with gleam. We then used a melting pot with UTEE for the embellishments which we again rubbed over with gleam.
 The third card uses a poppy stencil with distress inks as a background. We then cut the poppy D-lites dies out, coloured and then glittered them, for the main image.
Thanks to Jo for the workshop which I think I can say for everyone was really enjoyable.
All for now, Tina x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Well it lokks like you have done it again...these cards are lovely and each card you create is so different;what an acheivement, you have so much talent and so many ideas, just brilliant.
    Thank you also for your kindness in letting us have those freebies, much appreciated.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete