My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Sunday 17 March 2013

Hi everyone, what a day! We have had it all here, sun, rain, sleet and snow, I hope it has been better where you are.
You can tell it is cold the cats are not happy to go in a bed each, instead they try to cram themselves into 1. The result is that Smokey is spilling out as you can see in this picture.
Today's card has been made using a new Tonic trellis wall die, these cut really well and no doubt I will be adding to my collection!
I used an A5 card which I folded in half as a tent card, I added some backing paper to the front. I cut the trellis walls, sprayed them with spray mount and stuck them to acetate. I trimmed them close to the edge but left a tab on one side of each one to wrap around the edge of the card and make it like a gatefold. I then added a flourish, some flowers and a butterfly. I stamped a sentiment onto a lemon Spellbinder die cut and put this in the centre of the front panel.
Best wishes, Tina x




No comments:

Post a Comment