My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Hello everyone, I am back from my trip down South, what a nightmare that was! Someone decided to throw themselves off the Dartford Bridge which meant long delays and so basically a journey that should have taken 4 hours took 6!
I hope you all enjoyed the download I put on the main site the other day?
My card for today has been made using a Spellbinder expandable pattern die named 'butterfly blossom' (I believe) cut from white card and trimmed right to the edge.It was then mounted on a black 6x6" card. I then added a strip of white card to the left side and a velvet bow. I added an extra butterfly to give dimension and a few pearls. The sentiment is from a Cuttlebug die.
I hope you like it, Tina x

No comments:

Post a Comment