My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Friday 11 April 2014

Freebie Friday-bendy card tutorial.

Hello everyone, I've only just sat down in enough time to tell you about this weeks Freebie Friday.
I've been getting ready for club tomorrow and then both my son and then my husband both decided they wanted hair cuts, so it is now 10.20 pm and I'm just doing my blog!

This weeks Freebie is a tutorial on how to make a bendy card, as in the picture below.
As usual you will find the download on the tutorial page of my main site.
Have a lovely weekend, all for now, Tina x

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tina,
    Looks like you've done it again, that is a lovely card and again something we haven't seen before.Thank you very much for the tutorial that is brilliant;it's like having you at the side of me telling me what to do; you write your tutorials so that anybody can understand them, just brilliant. Thank you, thank you and again thank you.
    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete