My furry friends

My furry friends
Where's the birdie?

Sunday 19 January 2014

Club projects

Hello again.
I have been out to my card making club today and we were joined by Paula Walters from Doncaster. 
We had 3 projects from Paula today which I thought you might like to see, so here they are:
 The first is a framed easel card.
 The second is a quite simple card, it uses a heart stamp to make a flower.
 The last card is a box with 4 matchbox drawers glued onto a square base, then another square glued on the top and an easel card on the corner of the top.
See you again soon, Tina x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Wow!!! you've done it again, beautiful cards and each one different, they are gorgeous.Using hearts shapes to make the flower was really clever, but there again you are clever so it shouldn't be surprising really. Looking forward to seeing what you make next. Take care Tina.

    Best wishes, always
    Jean

    ReplyDelete